TweetDeck for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad has been updated to version 2.0.1 bringing number of new features with addition of TwitPic support and Mobypicture, available for download in the iTunes App Store. TweetDeck is one of the best and popular Twitter client app for iOS and Android devices.
For those who don’t know, TweetDeck has been acquired by Twitter for $40 – $50 million, according to the recent report, if you want to read full story then please head to yourself at here.
TweetDeck allows you to monitor, manage and engage in your social world by bringing together your Twitter and Facebook feeds in a powerful and flexible column-based dashboard.
New In Version 2.0.1:
- Added support for image uploading via Twitpic and Mobypicture (Change your preference in the iPhone Settings app)
- Changed default image upload service to Twitpic
- Added the ability to edit the title of a custom column in the Column Settings screen (accessed via the “pinch” gesture, then the cog icon)
- Added the ability to add a column of your own tweets via the Add Column screen (Tap the + in the top left and tap your Twitter account name)
- Fixed the setting of a reply when the Tweet was edited to not be a reply
- Fixed user search error when using more than one search term
TweetDeck application is available for download in the App Store for free.
Download TweetDeck for iPhone, iPod touch & iPad [iTunes link]