Sn0wbreeze v2.8b3 for Windows is available for download to jailbreak iOS 5.0 beta 2 on iPhone 4, 3GS, iPad, iPod Touch 4G and 3G. iH8sn0w, developer of Sn0wbreeze has recently released an update to sn0wbreeze version 2.8 beta 3.
For those who don’t know, Sn0wbreeze is a jailbreak tool for Windows only similar to PwnageTool for Mac which allows you to create custom IPSW firmware file without upgrading your baseband version so you can able to unlock your iPhone via Ultrasn0w. Please note that Ultrasn0w is still not updated to support iOS 5.0b2.
Here’s the complete release notes:
sn0wbreeze v2.8 BETA 3 Release Notes:
sn0wbreeze v2.8 BETA 3:
* Now jailbreaks iOS 5 (beta 2)
* Intended for developers ONLY!
* Does not Hacktivate or add afc2 in this release to prevent piracy.
* iPhone 3GS old bootrom users have an untethered boot.
* Now only 15MB
* iPhone 3GS (old bootrom) [UNTETHERED]
* iPhone 3GS (new bootrom) [TETHERED]
* iPhone 4 GSM [TETHERED]
* iPhone 4 CDMA [TETHERED]
* iPod Touch 3G [TETHERED]
* iPod Touch 4 [TETHERED]
* iPad 1G [TETHERED]
You can download Sn0wbreeze 2.8b3 from the direct link given below:
Download Sn0wbreeze 2.8b3 for Windows [Hotfile Link]
Mac users you can use Redsn0w 0.9.8b1 to jailbreak iPhone , iPod Touch and iPad on iOS 5 beta 2 firmware, available over here.